Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bran Spakin New Year!!!!

New Year's Eve was actually a lot funner than I expected! We had some friends over at our pad then we moved the party to Trav's. Seriously one of the funnest part of the nights was the drive to Travs. it was paul, tay, mike and I... oh my goodness those boys had me about to pee my pants I was laughin so hard at them. they talked more crap to eachother it was unreal & if i laughed at one joke i would get yelled at by the one they were making fun of! All in all it was such a fun night! Paul and I are super excited for the New Year! We have our goals set and are just lookin forward to havin some more fun!

me and candace! she is so stinkin cute & so much fun!
mike was killin me all night

tay all New Years out... he was sooo ready to go home... poor guy
sshhh.. dont tell Paul this pic is on here.. Haha.. i think its a cute/funny pic. he hates it
this is Nicole - prob the most funniest girl you will ever meet!

No comments: