Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I love Christmas!


Luckily we are able to spend Christmas with both of our families hence they both live in SJ. We had a super fun week up there. Our Christmas this year rocked! Paul got me a Yellow Lab.. he is the cutest prettiest puppy. I named him Marley (after Bob Marley NOT the movie) and love him to death. Now i have a puppy and a turtle, my farm is starting to grow! haha.. I got Pablo a new laptop for work. He was so surprised!

The day after Christmas we went up snowboarding with a group of people. Poor Sierra went down with me on my first ride - i have only gone snowboarding once before 2 years ago - there was a ridiculous amount of powder and i could not stay on my feet & had the toughest time getting up. After we finally got down, I found Paul, Morgan, and Nikki and made them go down with me to give Sierra a break. Paul is really good so we helped me out major! We made it to the bottom a lot faster since we only went half way up the mountain. The third time i did even better. Morgan helped me out this time. But i have a really funny story about my first time off the lift so if you ever see me have me tell you. It's so embarrassing!


2 comments:

The Chambers said...

Hi love! I'm so jealous that you got to go snowboarding. I bought a board in Idaho, now there is no where to go here in Oklahoma! I miss the snow. and is sounds like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New YEAR!

Romero's said...

I wish we would have got an invite to go with you. Well we miss you hope to see you soon.