Monday, January 19, 2009

Perfect Weather!








We had so much fun this weekend hanging out. On Friday Paul was at work so Jared and I went and looked for some tires for my car, then we picked up Tay and went down to Mill for lunch. I didn't take any pictures (my bad) but we had a good time. The weather was amazing this weekend!!! Then on Saturday we all went down and road the Light Rail. It was actually pretty cool. We road it to down town and had lunch. It was a long day though. We started at 2 and didnt get home till around 6. Then on Sunday we headed to Jodi & Craig's for the football game! How about them Cardinals eh! Once again didn't take any pictures. All in all the weekend was good and the weather was amazing!




2 comments:

Pink Caboose said...

Hey girl! Why don't you send some of that Perfect Snowless Weather up my way. We are going a little crazy in the house all the time!!
Love ya.

Romero's said...

I need your email address cause I am blocking my blog