Wednesday, May 2, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


So last week was my birthday (Apr. 25th) and I finally turned 20!!! Woot woo! Well I had the most AWESOME birthday ever! I got flowers delivered to me at work (aren't they B-E-A-Utiful) and then when I got home my sis and Beth decorated my aparment. That night Paul brought me my present which is super super cool! It's a mini digital video camera that also takes pictures then he took me to dinner! Then on Saturday Paul and the boys gave me a birthday party! I must say all my friends pretty much rock! I got a lot of calls and texts wishing me a Happy Birthday! So thanks bunches!


Oh ya, I also got new tires and my windows tinted! Finally!

3 comments:

Ben & Jessica said...

very pretty

Nicole said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm just glad to know you're alive:). I was wondering when you'd have a new post. Glad to hear that you had a great day with fun gifts!

Ben & Jessica said...

you have been tagged! see my blog for details