Friday, March 16, 2007

Six Months!!!






Yesterday was Paul's & I six months anniversary of dating! Holla!!! I can't believe it has been that long! Some of you might think I am crazy for thinking six month is long but it seriously is! I have loved every minute of it! We have super fun together & I don't believe we have ever really fought! Let me tell you how spoiled I am: I get dinner made for me ( i never have to help) every weekend night, and it is a good dinner I'm talking steak & potatoes & salad! yum! Also, he makes me breakfast & lunch and he never wants me helping or cleaning up but I finally got him to let me help a little. He takes me on cute little dates every once in a while and he is teaching me how to golf, which is way fun! Those are just a few things that show how spoiled I am! I love it!

12 comments:

Bailey said...

You're so cute! And he's obviously a good guy! You seem so happy lately! And I love it! Can't wait to hear the next news! (Chris and I only dated for MAYBE 7 months...so soon!!)

Nicole said...

You two are adorable! I love that one picture of you guys, looks like a wedding announcement pic(wink, wink:)! Paul is a great guy & he's also lucky to have such an awesome girl! Just make sure that he always treats you that good:)! Shane never cooks or cleans for me, so I'm way jealous!

Jamielynn said...

Felisha- Way cute. You have the cuttest pictures of the two of you. And wow...you are a lucky girl. He's a keeper!!

Bailey said...

It'll happen...just think positively!! haha!

Ben & Jessica said...

yay you got a blog! good job...I luv how u r SO happy! :) and you better come play with us next monday..we DIED with hardly no subs! yeah we are pretty much WAY outta shape! haha

Anonymous said...

I havent seen you in forever!! Hope all is well. You and Paul and very cute. Hope to see you at basketball soon. We died in our game, I am so out of shape. We need all the help we can get.

Nicole said...

Hey, quick question. In your spring break picture of the boys, who's that in the camo hat?

Nicole said...

Okay, he looked familiar, but wasn't sure:). I have a question for you. Shane is looking to hire someone (he's the manager at the Chandler Mall LensCrafters) and I was wondering if any of those boys need a job? He's looking for someone to start mid-April or May. No need to ask around, just if you know of anyone off the top of your head. Thanks!

Logan & Lindy said...

Hey you! I miss talking to you! You and Paul look so cute! Congrats!

Jamielynn said...

OK felisha...we need an update!!! hehehe!!!

Logan & Lindy said...

Give me your email address!!! Yes we have sooo much to talk about!!!

Nicole said...

Felisha, where are you??? I need to see some more cute pictures of you & Paul:)!