Thursday, March 15, 2007

SPRING BREAK 2007!!!






Well this last weekend a bunch of us decided to go to Rocky Point for Spring Break! It was seriously one of the funnest trips ever! We stayed at Michaels house he has down there -by the way it is amazing- and did a lot of fun stuff! Paul promised to find me an octopus because he didn't last time we went to Mexico, sure enough him and Tay found me 2!! They were so cool, we also found a lot of nasty sea slugs!

Of course the majority of us being from SJ made it so we couldn't pass up a good fire cracker war! We set of some fireworks then shot bottle rockets & roman candles at each other! I think I accidentally shot Jami right under her ear (but don't tell her)!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey you! Long time, no see! How's it going? Love the blog:)! You guys probably have tons of fun! I saw Paul & the gang at Tulies a couple of weeks ago! So weird for me to see them all, I'm so out of the loop! Anywho, hope things are well. Later!
Nicole (Baca) Johnson

Bailey said...

Ha, You started one, you fell into the trap! Welcome!! Cute blog!

Ben & Jessica said...

looks like u guys had fun! i miss those boys!

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you guys having fun!