Wednesday, May 23, 2007

3 on 3 BASKETBALL!


Well... last weekend Jami and I drove up to SJ to play in that basketball tournament. Sierra was on our team and just to note: Jami hasn't played basketball for 5 years and Sierra hasn't for about 5 years also, I am the only one who doesn't have an excuse for looking like a 3 year old out there. Well we took 3rd! And it's actually not good because there were only 4 teams! Haha... but we were so out of shape and out of breath, we pretty much gave up in the last game, and you know me, I got attitude and tried not to look pissed off, but my facial expressions didn't hide it too well!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Win or lose, doesn't matter:). It was for a good cause & you did great! My family & I were all talking about you after though:). About how you're always smiling! You're the best!

Bailey said...

Just what Nicole said...it's the thought behind the Tournament! Call me sometime. We need to do lunch!

Jamielynn said...

Cute picture!! It was good seeing you guys, and you all did great. It was fun watching you play!!

Anonymous said...

Felisha that sounds like it was fun. Thats cool that you guys went up there for that. Glad your doing well.