Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Do I Look Freakin 15 Years Old !?!

So last week we went to a D-Backs game and our section was the lucky section to get picked to see if anyone wanted to go out on the field and try to catch fly balls that the ... (whatever the D-Backs mascot is) shot out of a fly ball machine! Well I got volunteered and when the boy (yes boy, he was younger then me) looked at me he dared to ask me "Are you at least 15 years old)... oooh.. I was so sad, it seriously hurt my feelings. "Umm.. ya I am freakin 20"...

I am sure I will love those type of comments when I turn 30, but right now they aren't so hot!

3 comments:

Bailey said...

I would say no! You look much older. But don't worry, the lady at the massage place asked if i was even hold enough to have a baby? HELLO?? Some people need to learn when to open/shut their mouths. Gotta love it tho!

Nicole said...

Ha ha! That's pretty funny! The weekend of the BB tournament, we (my family & I) were saying how young you looked:). Sorry, but it's a good thing really. You'll really appreciate it when you're older:).

Ben & Jessica said...

LOL...I think I was at this game...haha. but really you do look older! :)