Wednesday, October 24, 2007

STATE FAIR & SEDONA!!!


Well last Friday Paul and I went to the State Fair to go see Collective Soul! It was so much fun, and the concert was sooo good! We had a lot of fun, but the ride we wanted to do was $25 per person so we said NO! and just rode the ferris wheel! Which of course I loved!

The next morning, my cousin Sammie and I decided to make a random trip to Sedona! It was so beautiful! I mostly have video but here are a few pictures that i snapped! It was a way fun trip, but we are planning to go back when we can actually stay longer than just a day.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like fun! WHAT?! No Tulies?! What happened?

Bailey said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Jamielynn said...

Looks like so much fun. You can tell Paul really treats you good. I am happy for both of you!!

Nicole said...

I don't really want to invite you to read my blog, but since you insist, I guess I have no choice. Ha ha:) Just give me your email address & I'll get you on the VIP list:)

Nicole said...

I'm making it private either today or tomorrow so email me at kasideenicole@yahoo.com so I can send an invite. Thanks!

binkilee said...

cool pic!