Tuesday, October 2, 2007

1 YEAR!!!! OH MY!

So... Paul and I celebrated our one year on SEPTEMBER 15, 2007 BABY!!! How amazing is that! I just love it! We went to The Compass Room, which is where we went on our first date! It was so much fun, and that is by far my favorite restaurant. It is the coolest place on earth. If you haven't been there, it sits on top of a hotel and slowly spins around so you get the view of the whole city! And the food there is AMAZING!! It is so yummy!

Well... it has been a couple or so weeks since then and since I last posted so whats goin on in Felisha's world.... absolutely nothing! All I do is go to school and work. I am actually going to try and find a second job, maybe be a waitress (which is something I said I would never do) during the nights and on weekends. Other than that, I don't really have much going on. What a loser!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats! You know, your life wouldn't be so boring if you wouldn't dog people on going to Tulies. Really Felisha!

Logan & Lindy said...

Whoo! Congrats on the 1 year!!! NOW GET MARRIED!!!