Friday, April 4, 2008

I finally Got A Job & Some Pics!

Yay yay ya hip hip hooray! I finally got a job! I am super excited! It is going to be so nice to actually work full time for the first time in my life and also only work four days a week plus its close to my home! I can't wait! Best of all it is doing something I love! I finally got a job as a dental assistant, I will start off as a Hygiene Assistant but that works for me, the doctor is really cool and funny and all the ladies are super nice and super cool. It is on Alma School and Warner and it is a pretty nice office! So if you need a check up let me know! Haha..

Here are some engagement pictures, as you can see my hair was not cooperating so I am getting those edited. Hope you guys at least like one of them!
















7 comments:

Pink Caboose said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!!! You look great. You are so freakin gorgeous. Paul is lucky to have you. Love ya!

Logan & Lindy said...

Your pictures are beautiful!!! Congrats on the job.. Whooo! Now we can seriously do lunch on a Friday!!!!

The Lovell's said...

Felisha...I don't know what you're talking about...I can't see anything wrong with your hair! Is it crazy to think that you're marrying some one that you pretty much grew up with...crazy how it all works out! You guys look great!

Jamielynn said...

Congrats on the new job...thats what I used to do...assist the Dr. and front office and I loved it. Good luck...and the pictures are so beautiful!!

Nicole said...

I love those pictures! My favorite is the second from the top. In case you were wondering:)

*** said...

Hey Felisha Im glad you found my blog. My mom is doing really well. Your pictures look great, hope your wedding plans are going good! Make sure and send me and invite. cya

Jaime said...

You LOOK GORGEOUS. What are you talking about?? Needing to edit pics??? NO! So excited for your upcoming wedding!