Friday, November 16, 2007

How Cool Is My Man

So... Paul never ever buys me flowers with out having a reason. The only time I have ever gotten flowers from him was on Valentines Day. Well... yesterday he called me when I got out of the gym and told me he wanted me to come over because he was going to grill us some steaks and have a nice dinner & then he was like "oh guess what babe, i got you a present"... so I was figuring it was a chocolate bar or some kind of candy since he had just been at the store. Well when I got there, I walk into the kitchen and he hands me a dozen red roses and gives me a little kiss and tells me he loves me! I was seriously in shock! Haha.. it was so cute, he even did it in front of his roommates!

I was so surprised he got me flowers, you seriously have no idea! ... although I kind of wish I got a chocolate bar instead! haha.. jk. I just had to post that little story because that is how in shock I am. I mean he always does nice things for me, cleaning, cooking, taking me out (hate to say I like expect it now because its a constant thing) but flowers is huge for him. I give him kudos!

1 comment:

taytum said...

Okay, so I'm not going to lie....once in a while I do read your blog. Mostly because I keep thinking that you are going to say you are getting married. When I read this entry it reminded me of when Trevor proposed to me. He got me a dozen roses for no reason and then the next day I got another dozen. Then finally he proposed. I'll never forget that day because it was on Spenser's
18th bday.